"Practical Solutions, Successful Partnerships".
These four simple words represent our entire ethos.
Malcolm Logistics focus on providing solutions for customers using innovation and a wealth of experience with a can do attitude, to rise to the challenges facing our customers.
Key focuses include:
- Being biggest participants in the DFT longer length trailers trials
- Developed the 50’ container operated by road and rail which delivers increased pallet capacity
- Engineered a new extendable skeletal trailer
- Strategically located depot infrastructure
- Multimodal Service
- Rail connected warehouses
- Investment in specialist equipment
- Experienced staff managing challenges of network disruption:
- Forth Road Bridge
- Lamington Viaduct
- Grangemouth Port Strike
- Customer DC transition
This is not just our strapline – it's how we carry out our business.